Scroll all the way to the bottom of this post to listen in your web browser and to view the show notes.
Listen now on our website below, or subscribe to iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, etc. Please give us a review and then head over to our Facebook page to take the survey on what swag you’d like to get!
Not sure how to do that? Here are instructions on how to review on iTunes from an iPhone or iPad:
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab.
3. Type in Yeah But Um.
4. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
5. Tap the album art for the podcast.
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
8. Enter your iTunes password to login.
9. Tap the Stars to leave a rating. (Be honest, we can take constructive criticism!)
10. Enter title text and content to leave a review.
11. Tap Send.
Now, for the show notes for episode 3, “Meteor Showers, Moonlight, Stars, Planets, and the #2017SolarEclipse:
Pictures of the moon, Jupiter, and stars taken with a Nikon P900 (You have GOT to get this camera!)
Why is the eclipse going from West to East? Here’s the published response from The Washington Post including NASA’s response about the moon orbiting twice as fast as the Earth.
If we missed anything, which we probably did, please let us know by commenting below!
Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us and review us on iTunes!